cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User123

Entertainment channel does not show Peacock programmes!!

I pay for both entertainment and cinema membership, I am absolutely furious as I cannot watch any peacock channels. I am trying to watch Love Island - Games, and the entertainment channel is not showing any peacock related programmes!

What am i wasting my money on?

Does anyone have a number/email In order for me to contact NOW TV?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @User123 

Read my post on this other linked thread below about Love Island Games.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Other-Apps/Love-island/td-p/614158 

Peacock on NOW / Sky in the UK is totally different to Peacock in the US.

Where in the UK there is only about 12 to 13 TV shows available.

To find Peacock with your NOW Entertainment Membership, click on TV Shows top line of NOW App, then when page refreshes go to the grid row where you see Channels, then click on View All, where the Peacock channel is at the very bottom of the screen.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @User123 

Here's an email address in the screenshot below if you want to contact NOW direct.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@User123 

Peacock never has had a live channel. Nor has it ever claimed to hold the same content that is in the US.

What has happened is that Peacock here is just a waste of space which could have been the true outlet of all NBC content. However as always it was a massive disappointment which they might as well just get rid of it altogether.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Emma472
Observer

Having exact same issue 😭

RoyB
Legend

@Emma472 

So we can only point you to the exact same reply 😢

Get onto Peacock and complain, if you like. Might encourage them to make better differentiation between Peacock US and Peacock USeless 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.