cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Curb your enthusiasm

Hi, does anyone know why they have removed curb your enthusiasm? I was in the middle of watching it!!! 
will it be back? 
thanks 

12 REPLIES 12
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As the show is done by HBO, and Sky have a deal with HBO until 2024 no doubt the show will return at some point. 

@Izzie-T are you able to confirm if/when the show will return for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008  @Anonymous User 

There is no return data at present, I can only put in for wish list. 

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

EwanW
Advocate

I hope it Comes back soon, its part of the reason I subscribed to NowTV

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

Regarding Curb your Enthusiasm, we are waiting for end of July update. 

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its been the end of july do we have an update?

Geluk
Expert 2

Seems to be back 🙂

now.JPG

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i was also disappointed to see it disappear...pretty.... pretty.... bad.if you find out where to watch it elsewhere please let me know. dave.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s not available to watch on any streaming services. As Sky has a deal with HBO it will only appear on Sky/NOW to watch.

Unless of course you don’t mind paying for the box set on Prime video.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Curb your enthusiasm gone?!!! I watching it only the other day. Please can someone from Now tv explain and advise when it will be back? My subscription counts on it.