cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carrie58

Continue Watching section

Is anyone else having a problem with new episodes of a show not appearing in the continue watching section? It’s a pain having to find the program in my watchlist and scrolling through to the latest season and then the latest episode. You also have to remember which programs you are currently watching do having to write a list out so I do t miss any of the episodes.I’ve had this problem for the last 3 weeks and shouldn’t have to do this.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Carrie58 

It has happened a few times in the last year or so. Never sure why it happens or what staff do to fix it. 

Best to report via live chat. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Carrie58
Thank you. I contacted Now via live chat but they couldn’t fix it. I’m supposed to get an email from their technical team to help but so far no email! 😩
BillyM
Scholar

@Carrie58 I had a similar issue recently. I watch the Daily Show, John Oliver and Bill Maher so rely on Continue watching to be updated when new weekly episodes are uploaded. This wasn't happening week of 11 March nor the week of 18 March. However, last week (25 March) things seemed to get back to normal. So far this week Continue watching seems to be working. At first I thought it was because I use NOW via the BT Pro Box but the issue also occurred when I accessed the NOW app via web browser and via my Smart TV. No idea why it was happening or why it stopped happening. Hope yours gets sorted.

Carrie58
Thank you. I noticed that one program has appeared today so I will wait and see if others start to appear

sdan77
Advocate

this started to work ok for a week now its not working again 

4weeks ago  chat was looking into it .