cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liv
Advocate

CATFISHUK epsiodes missing

It says there's 13 episodes of Catfish UK on the mobike app and everywhere else I can watch the latest episodes however when you actually click into it it only shows 9 episodes and yet you can watch them on the TV app.... why cant I see them or watch them on the mobile app?? 

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Liv 

The 13 episodes are spread over 2 seasons. Season 2 with 9 episodes and season 3 with 4 episodes.

If your wanting season 1 you need to get Paramount+.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Liv
Advocate

No episodes of season 3 are showing up but it says that the episodes are there - I have tried to cheat it and go on chrome and then click that I have the app but even when I do that it still doesnt show up or play.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Liv 

See below screenshot which shows the 5 episodes of season 3.

AF61F9DB-A053-4AA7-838C-87BCF8653DAC.png

Liv
Advocate

Dude, I know what they look like I can see them on the TV app, but clearly something is wrong because they're not showing on my mobile app. I know exactly what the episodes are but the problem is that they are not accessible on my app 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Liv 

Then you need to report to staff via live chat.

Which is accessed by clicking “Chat online” within the green box. Don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or email support so you can send pictures, see the below picture for the email address.

95286B3C-0720-42C6-83A9-3D2801BB65C4.jpeg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Liv 

Are you using Android by any chance? 

Apparently I just seen a tweet over on NOW Twitter that certain Android mobile devices (not all of them) can't see any episodes of Season 3 on the NOW Android mobile App.

I use Android and there is no season 3 episodes showing for me, even though they are showing on my other non Android mobile devices.

Apparently NOW are aware of it according to the tweet I read this afternoon and are trying to fix it for Android Mobile users who can't view Season 3 episodes at the moment.