cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to sign in on ps5

Hi, I have been in touch with NowTv through twitter and the live chat and emails but it hasn't been helpful.

I have never been able to use NowTv on my ps5, when I put in my log in details, then the captcha the app just sends me back to the captcha screen and refuses to do anything else. I then have to delete the app to attempt to log in again, otherwise I get a continuous loading circle. There is no error code. I can easily log in on my phone, laptop, and ps4 but the ps5 just flat out refuses to work and never has.

I have deleted and reinstalled several times, restarted my Internet, restored licences on the ps5 but still nothing. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot are you using any VPN on your PS5 or third party Adblocking Software on your Router ?

Can't help much apart from suggesting try typing "Unable to sign into App" or something along those lines in the Community Search box for any hit results that can point you in the right direction.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, Thanks for replying. No I am not using a vpn. The frustrating thing is
that it works fine one my ps4 but just has never worked on the ps5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Whilst I’m very jealous that you own a PS5, as I’m waiting patiently for the digital version of the console to be in stock again 😆

A bit of a long shot, have you tried using your mobile as a hot spot to connect the PS5 to?

Is your PS5 connected via Ethernet or Wi-fi?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would also type PS5 in the Community Search box, where reading a couple of threads, owners have managed to sign into the NOW App and use it.

I don't own either a PS4 or PS5 so i won't be much help sorry.

Hopefully other forum members will have some suggestions or maybe a PS5 owner who has encountered this exact problem will come to your rescue.