cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2021

Do we know if the Full Oscars ceremony will be available on Catch Up? I have Cinema membership but want to watch the full ceremony (not highlights) on Monday evening.

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Without asking NOW directly we won’t know ourselves as it will be speculated and assumed. What I’ll do is tag someone from the content team to find out.

@Izzie-T are you able to find out for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi Both,

I am trying to find out for you.

thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User & @gavs82008 

It is confirmed that no Full ceremony replay, only highlights episodes will be available.

but Full ceremony replay should be available on Cinema membership, I will try and find out the date and time now.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

the confirmation is no Full ceremony at all but an extended highlights though, coming in at 2hrs.

Thank you.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Izzie-T @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

The highlights are on at 7pm Monday 26th on Sky Oscars Channel (part of the movie membership). See image below when logged into the community taken from the sky TV guide.

Screenshot_20210423-115930.jpg

Saint1976
Elite 3

Another highlights show at 9pm on Sky 1 (part of the entertainment membership)

Screenshot_20210423-120431.jpg

Irvinglord
Mentor

In previous years, I’ve always watched the full replay of the ceremony on Sky Cinema at 8am on Monday. What a shame that’s not happening this year - is it the end of an era? Please say it’ll be back next year; and not having the full ceremony on demand, either? I’m sobbing! 😢 But thank you for investigating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T 

My NowTV subscription says “I can watch until April 26”

Will I be able to watch the Live Oscars Ceremony on Sky Cinema which starts 12am on 26 April?
Thanks

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

See my reply on the thread you started.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema-Talk/Oscar-2021-Ceremony/td-p/558856/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help