cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscar 2021 Ceremony

My NowTV subscription says “I can watch until April 26”

Will I be able to watch the Live Oscars Ceremony on Sky Cinema which starts 12am on 26 April?
Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As long as you have an active Cinema membership you will indeed be able to watch the Oscars live.

www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/amp36184927/oscars-movies-how-to-watch/

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers Gav.

What I was wondering was if “you can view until 26 April” means I can watch until the end of the day on on 26th April or if my access will stop at 12am on 26th April?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ah right I get you now! 

If I’m not mistaken it won’t start until 12 midnight on Monday. So I would suspect the membership will expire when you get to watch it I’m afraid. 

No doubt if you go to “cancel” you’ll get a half decent offer which you could take for a month so you definitely are able to watch the Oscars.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you cancelled your Cinema Membership and it says you can watch up until the 26th of April, then it depends at what time during the day you started the Cinema Membership the months previously prior to cancelling it.

I doubt very much your Cinema Membership will finish just before Midnight at the end of 26th of April 2021 (unless you started the Cinema Membership at around this time previously when you started it).