cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv Live chat is seldom available on line for Customer Service queries.

Dear Now Tv Customer Service,

I am more than content with the packages that are available on Now Tv but I am concerned with the lack of Customer Support.  The Live Chat is seldom available  since Covid and I can wait hours to connect, which is not acceptable, there is no telephone number for Now Tv users only Broadband.  

How can I contact Now Tv customer support by email?  When are the guaranteed Live chat times?

Kind regards,

Carol Stott

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I connected to Live Chat tonight for the first time also. The agent was very helpful and explained that she understood my concern. She stated Live chat was open from 8 am -12 pm daily. An email to [email removed].
is another option. She agreed it was not easy to find the live chat link. I suggested that it should be readily available and more visible.
There is a queuing system but after I waited an hour in the afternoon, I could not see my place in the queue which was not helpful. Tonight I was able to connect very quickly. As you say it’s hidden.
Thank you for your response.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User a number of people say live chat isn't available but I've checked several times and it's always available to me. Admittedly the link is hidden away but I've just connected first time....

Screenshot_20201019-205309.jpg

If you have problems connecting you can email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I connected to Live Chat tonight for the first time also. The agent was very helpful and explained that she understood my concern. She stated Live chat was open from 8 am -12 pm daily. An email to [email removed].
is another option. She agreed it was not easy to find the live chat link. I suggested that it should be readily available and more visible.
There is a queuing system but after I waited an hour in the afternoon, I could not see my place in the queue which was not helpful. Tonight I was able to connect very quickly. As you say it’s hidden.
Thank you for your response.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So is there a "chat" customer services button? Where is it?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Link to Live chat, just make sure to click "chat online"

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Gav, 

I've had to send an email. Having found a chat box... i'm informed that they can't help me. See below. 

Tibin (5/31/2021, 1:20:45 PM): Thanks for contacting NOW TV, you are talking to Tibin. Can I start by taking your full name and email address, please?
Tibin (5/31/2021, 1:21:09 PM): Hi good afternoon
null (5/31/2021, 1:21:09 PM): Jonathan Jordan-July
null (5/31/2021, 1:21:30 PM): [email removed]
null (5/31/2021, 1:21:44 PM): Good afternoon
Tibin (5/31/2021, 1:21:48 PM): Thanks Jonathan for the details
Tibin (5/31/2021, 1:21:54 PM): How may I help you today ?
null (5/31/2021, 1:22:09 PM): My telephone line doesn't work.\
null (5/31/2021, 1:22:45 PM): I've obviously tried to call customer services but the call won't connect
Tibin (5/31/2021, 1:24:54 PM): Is your query related to NOW (TV )department or Broadband ?
null (5/31/2021, 1:25:10 PM): Broadband
null (5/31/2021, 1:28:01 PM): My telephone won't work. is this something you can address?
Tibin (5/31/2021, 1:29:00 PM): I wish I could have helped you with your query but as of now you are connected to a TV department which deals with applying voucher codes and any query related to TV .

What I can do is escalate the case to the Broadband team so that they contact you via email
null (5/31/2021, 1:29:24 PM): That would be very helpful
Tibin (5/31/2021, 1:30:26 PM): Alright , I will do that for you
Tibin (5/31/2021, 1:30:33 PM): Anything else ?
null (5/31/2021, 1:30:43 PM): No. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In 2021 this is what passes for Customer Services?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Can I ask what phone number are you trying to call? 

If you were more specific in the original post I would have been able to supply the contact number for NOW broadband and calls support. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/my-broadband-or-calls-arent-working-as-expected

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't call any number. Not my mobile, not customer services... nothing. I get a dial tone then an engaged tone regardless of call destination. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do NOW TV not monitor any of these postings?