cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jim1
Advocate

liars

doubled my cost.. asked to cancel... told its cancelled... get home to find its renewed at double the cost... 

someone must be on commission and fiddling please sort out

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

Good moan. No point doing it here though, NOW won't respond. You need to contact them directly, try searching for "complaint" on the help pages. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
redchiz1
Champion 2

Good moan. No point doing it here though, NOW won't respond. You need to contact them directly, try searching for "complaint" on the help pages. 

jim1
Advocate

feel completely mugged off... i have cancelled over the phone now. i had to repeat questions several times to get the right answer and confirm cancelled. have no signed up with vodafone.... They could offer me free broadband for life and i would decline... sorry cant deal with unethical companies!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@jim1 

As @redchiz1 says, no staff from broadband EVER come on here and deal with customers. You need to call them in the morning. See link for number.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
jim1
Advocate

Feel completely mugged off... i have cancelled over the phone now. i had to repeat questions several times to get the right answer and confirm cancelled. have no signed up with vodafone.... They could offer me free broadband for life and i would decline... sorry cant deal with unethical companies!

Jayach
Elite 3

Obviously I don't know exactly what has happened in your case, but you should have been aware of the increase that will occur at the end of your discounted period.

And they do say they require 30 days notification of cancellation.