Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can you change billing payment day

can you change your billing payment day

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was wondering the same thing I changed job andget paid a week later than used to but I cant find out how to change payment date and is there a phone number for now tv as I've searched but cant find anywhere

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

can you change your billing payment day

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

As NOW TV is a 'pay as you go' service you are always billed to your payment card at the time you purchase a pass (or it renews).

If you leave your pass to renew every month the only way to change your date is to cancel your pass (you can still carry on watching until the pass expires).

Don't restart your pass until it's the date you wish payment to be made (although this means you won't be able to watch in between your current pass expiring and you restarting again).

Thanks Niamhd

NOWTV Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is really a terrible solution. No other ‘pay as you go’ services offer this as a way to change the billing date. Ther must be some way the part month can be pro-rata’d or something. My passes get charged on the 7th and I want it to be the 26th so I have to go over half a month with none of the tv I like to watch?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree that cancelling NowTV and restarting it on the "required" day is a terrible idea.  Not only does this mean losing out on content for a while, theree is no guarantee that the payment will actually be made on that day, especially with weekends etc.  Also, how is this even possible when I also get Broadband from Now too!  Just another reason for dumping NowTV and subscribing to Roku, Amazon or Netflix! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It is doable. By going onto live chat and asking the question, that's how I did it.

Click "chat online".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 That's interesting, all my TV Memberships run from and are charged on different dates accordingly, are you saying that you could get them all changed to the same one if wanted? What happens if you subsequently cancel any of them? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

That being said it was before boost and when I thought I took out boost on the same day it came out the following day.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Now never take two payments on the same day.

That is why your Boost is taken a day later than the monthiversary of the day you bought it alongside the Membership that does come out on the monthiversary of the day you bought it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB ????

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 20.18.52.png