cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dimotane12
Advocate

Communication

Is there an way of communicating with this company other than this way or through a bot

6 REPLIES 6
Jayach
Elite 3

This isn't even a way to contact the company.

There is live chat for streaming services, or a phone number for broadband. Which do you need?

Dimotane12
Advocate

@Jayach I want to talk to a human about TV but I see it’s not possible

thank you 

RoyB
Legend

@Dimotane12 

Yes it is, but only via Chat, not on the phone.

The following link leads you to direct contact with Now Live Chat (via a tiny green circle with a v in it, so keep your eyes peeled for that when you have made your initial choices):-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; the Nowbot, while it means well, doesn’t know its own limitations, and it won’t help you once you get to this stage.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dimotane12

To echo what @Jayach says, see this link for the forum purpose.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

As you posted in the broadband section, we can only assume it’s for broadband. However countless users end up tagging their threads in the wrong section and meaning something completely different. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Colberg

@Dimotane12  Maybe I don't understand your question or problem. When I have a problem as recently when my broadband was down, I phoned the 03.... number, got through to a human in a few minutes, spoke to them and they sorted it out. After, of course, answering a few hundred security questions. I then received an email asking to rate their service which I did, 9 out of 10. Customer service numbers are easy enough to find. Just phone them if you can't find a solution through the bot

RoyB
Legend

@Colberg 

The key to your puzzlement is the word ‘broadband’. Now Broadband offer phone numbers for support.

For the Now TV (streaming) side that @Dimotane12 wishes to discuss, Now TV don’t.

You're welcome.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.