cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yuliya

Cancelling subscription

Hi, could you please advise, me how I can cancel my subscription TV Membership, I pay  £6.99 each month, and it says: 

You're enjoying a discounted price because you're on a 6-month minimum-term plan
Cancelled at the end of the plan
You can keep watching until 02 Apr 2024

Does it mean I will stop paying after 02 Apr 2024?

Thank you 

Yuliya 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Yuliya 

Correct, sounds like you took out the 6 month offer in November? (or around then).

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Yuliya 

Correct, sounds like you took out the 6 month offer in November? (or around then).

Yuliya

@gavs82008 thank you so much, yes, right, seems I just did not cancel on time. thank you!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Yuliya 

Just make sure you get the confirmation email of that cancellation just in case it doesn't actually cancel!

RoyB
Legend

@Yuliya 

Ah, sounds like you took it out in October then, left it until the last minute to cancel after six months, and just missed the deadline 😢

So go in right now and cancel it. It will still run, and you can still watch it, until April 2; but if you cancel it now, you have no fear of missing the deadline again.

You also have plenty of time to come back for more advice if it seems the damn thing doesn’t want to be cancelled, and you don’t get the email @gavs82008 mentions above 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.