cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Send a message link not working and redirects

I am trying to raise a complaint. https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-make-a-complaint page tells you to click on "Get in Touch". Which in turn either allows you to use Live Chat (useless!) or "Send a Message". However the "Send a Message" link on the Get in Touch page (https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch) just re-directs back to the Help homepage! So you can never send a message.

Please can someone from NOW TV sort this out.

Thanks,

Rob

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Try making sure you are signed into the website first before going to the get in touch page. You also might need to try a different browser and/or device eg try a mobile/ta bet browser if you have trouble with PC or vice versa. Also make sure any adblockers are disabled if using a PC.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User Try making sure you are signed into the website first before going to the get in touch page. You also might need to try a different browser and/or device eg try a mobile/ta bet browser if you have trouble with PC or vice versa. Also make sure any adblockers are disabled if using a PC.

@Andy

Thank you for your response.

I work in computing. Creating sites like NOW TV is my day job.

I have already tried everything like signing in before clicking on the offer button. And trying different broswers. But exactly the same happens!

In fact, the instruction to apply the offer does go back to NOW TV back-end system, because the browser (all of them tried) then loads my passes page, but with a red error message at the top. Saying I'm not eligible.

But as previously discussed. I'm a UK customer with no other combo deal, paying full price directly to NOW TV. So I am eligible! And I'm being forced to continue to pay full price.

This is clearly a technical fault within NOW TV's back end system. But when I contact Live Chat, they are no help. They just ask me to try another broswer. Which I have already done.

Once again, I ask if there is anyone from NOW TV who can look into this? As otherwise, from my point of view, I might have to see if I can get the content I watch elsewhere at a cheaper price.