cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Parental Pin Number

I have forgotten the parental pin I set up when I registered - can you tell me how to reset ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

to avoid confusion we've updated the answer to this question:

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have forgotten the parental pin I set up when I registered - can you tell me how to reset ?

To reset your PIN:

1. Go to the "My Account" menu from the top of the page (you might be asked to sign in)

2. Choose "Settings & PINs"

3. Click the 3rd button in the list "Reset your PIN"

4. Enter your password

3. Choose a NEW Pin and enter the digits 

5. Click "Save PIN"

6. You're all set!

Note: Please remember this page is archived and you will not be able to reply to this post, to start a new post or if you have any questions about PINs post here

View solution in original post

97 REPLIES 97
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues. I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i find out my parental pin as ive not set one up but its asking for it??
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You'll need to get the NOW TV Team to reset it for you. Go to the following help page and click the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, then either choose the email option and request a reset, or choose the Live Chat option and ask the advisor.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Forgotten-Parental-PIN
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User & Blake881,

OK guys, what you need to do is go the the "My Account" section via a Laptop or PC using Firefox as the browser, then go to the left side of the screen where you will see where to set up new pins.

I believe that these have been reset for you both so you should be all good to go!

Any problems, give us a shout!

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Enter a body

been thru the whole process accounts etc and when it has got to the ALMOST DONE (ha ha) there has been no boxes available to set any pin for either payment or parental any ideas!!!!!!!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

At the top right hand corner of this web page in a 'My Account' button. In your account you'll find a 'Parental PIN' area - which os 'Off' by default.

The rest of the process should be quite straight forward from there... 

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

I personally think that the parental pin is not secure enough. If a child is in room when you put in pin, would not be hard for them to work out what it is. I had mine on temporarily whilst young nieces and nephew visiting.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

to avoid confusion we've updated the answer to this question:

@Anonymous User wrote:

To reset your PIN:

1. Go to the "My Account" menu from the top of the page (you might be asked to sign in)

2. Choose "Settings & PINs"

3. Click the 3rd button in the list "Reset your PIN"

4. Enter your password

3. Choose a NEW Pin and enter the digits 

5. Click "Save PIN"

6. You're all set!

Note: Please remember this page is archived and you will not be able to reply to this post, to start a new post or if you have any questions about PINs post here