cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to contact nowtv and both the live chat and send message are not working

Please could somebody from nowtv contact me by email, I have an issue with billing/cancellation.

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Tony-D is one of the Now team. He can help you. Also if you click on my payments and scroll down there is option to send payment query.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@4268 wrote:
@Anonymous User @Tony-D is one of the Now team. He can help you. Also if you click on my payments and scroll down there is option to send payment query.

@Anonymous User @4268 I'll send you an email now sure 🙂 Hopefully we can sort it out. Cheers for the tag Andy.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Tony-D wrote:Cheers for the tag Andy.

@Tony-D You're welcome but that was all @4268, I'm afraid I just smiled and looked pretty like I always do! 😉

image.jpeg

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

Tony-D wrote:Cheers for the tag Andy.

@Tony-D You're welcome but that was all @4268, I'm afraid I just smiled and looked pretty like I always do! 😉

image.jpeg

Haha @Andy, it's too early and i've only had one coffee. Thanks for the tag @4268 :')