cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free Trial Revoked, charged instantly?

Hello guys,

I'm not sure if anyone can help me. I tried to access a free trial for the sky cinema pass on my NowTV account, and as I was progressing beyond putting in my card details it told me that I'd already had a trial and that it would charge me straight away instead. I couldn't remember having had a trial before, so I backed out and went on my passes page, where it still said I was eligible for a 14 day trial. 

I clicked on the start free trial button, it said that I would be charged on the 10th March (14 days from now) and then went to try out some of the movies. However I later got an email with an invoice, and the date on my passes page has changed to be charged on the 24th February. Anyone know about why this might've happened? 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Pop over to live chat and let them get to the bottom of it.

Normally once you have used a 14 day free trial the option button to start a trial disappears on that particular account.

If you have setup a second account, then the Now TV software may have possibly noticed you have already used a free trial in your name and you are not eligible.

Anyway have a word with live chat on the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices