cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

payment

Wrong amount of my monthly payment (£25.99) should be £17.99 when renewal my contract in November 2021. Collected right amount  (£17.99)in December but no refund received. But Now take £25.99 this month again. WTH is going on? 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Call the broadband team to get it sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/managing-my-payments

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412485

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That was what I get

The offer of £7.01 off Brilliant Broadband that you'd previously were on is no longer available but I had managed to get you as close as possible to this with £7.00 leaving your monthly bills £18.00 per month.

I've applied 0.12p to cover the cost of the increase on each month.

With the total credit of £1.71 that I had applied manually there is a further credit for pro rata charges added so that your bill on the on the 21/02 is £10.87.

The manual credit that I'd applied will not appear in your online account so if your bill looks higher it will still be the amount I've advised above.

Your bill on the 21/03 will be £18.00 this is for Fab Fibre which is £25 per month and you have the Pay as You Use calls.

Then your future bills will be £18.00 until your offer ends where you bills will go up to £25.00 but we can review the account at this point if you give us a call and we can check what further offers are available.

I like to thank Dawn for a quick reply and fixed this problem, thank you