cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alandc14
Advocate

customer service

Terrible customer service, absolutely useless. I have an engineers appointment, that is not required, customer service claims they can not cancel the appointment, that makes no logical sense. If they can make an appointment it only goes to reason it can be cancelled.

This is just the latest in one horrible week I have had with Now CS. I wonder if Disney new just how bad things are here, when they brought Sky out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@alandc14 

No idea where you're getting the idea that Disney own Sky because they don't. It is Comcast who own Sky.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@alandc14 

No idea where you're getting the idea that Disney own Sky because they don't. It is Comcast who own Sky.

alandc14
Advocate

thanks thought Disney won it, thanks for the correction. knowing Comcast from my time living in the US, that explains Customer Service. 😞

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@alandc14 

If you don't want to call customer support again, you can always fill out this form.

submit your complaint by web form

alandc14
Advocate

Thank you.

Jayach
Elite 3

@alandc14 

When you say you don't need the engineer visit, is it because you have just joined and can happily plug the modem in yourself?

If so the engineer will still be required to make the connection at the exchange/cabinet.

The engineer will be Openreach, so although the ISP can arrange a visit (they don't really "book it" Openreach tell them when it will be), once it's on the Openreach system they will have very little control over it.

alandc14
Advocate

no been with Now a while,  all to do with download speed should be getting min 40mb, but was only getting 1.5, problem has been resolved, so no longer require the engineer.

Jayach
Elite 3

It will be a nice easy job for the Openreach engineer then.🤣