cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sky sports issue

Hi, just got a sky sports monthly pass but even though it shows on my account, it is still saying I need to buy a pass to watch? Any help please? 

Billing query

I’ve been charged £11.99 from now/tv billing help from a card which isn’t mine .I,ve already paid my usual £8.99 usual amount ???

Charge

Hi There I have recently been charged before my 7 day trial had ended. The account is now cancelled.My partner had already set a WiFi broadband account with NOWTv which is getting activated tomorrow.Now, we would like to see the offers available for ...

Deleting live tv

Hi, I have now tv on wifi on a couple of smart TVs and on the stick on a small tv.  Is there any way of removing the live tv from the accounts?  We dont have a tv aerial so everything is streamed but we would like to remove live tv so we can tell BBC...

Now TV pass

I have downloaded now TV in my phone and set up an account and now I have a proplem I havnt got the now TV app on my TV so I can't watch it any way and I am still being charged and trying to get a refund but now TV have told me they only deal with br...

Premier League 10 month pass

Hi I had the premier league pass, got my code from now tv to extend for a month, now I can’t watch anything because it says I need a new pass. I need to watch Football!

Resolved! I can't sign into my account on any platform

I can’t sign into my account on any platform since Saturday 11th July. I have changed my password 5 times but keep getting the message ‘There was an unexpected error’. I then get an e-mail telling me my password has been changed and to sign in.When s...