cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Refund

Hi, I’m going mad here!! I can’t find a contact email address or phone number for now tv anywhere and the live chat is just a bot!! I need to speak to a human. I accidentally bought the wrong sports pass (because it wasn’t clear what it included). I’...

being charged 2 times for entertainment package.

why am i being charged 2 times. when i signed up. for "BROADBAND and TV DEAL" it included "entertainment" in the price..  but now im being charged a 2nd time for the "entertainment pass. i tried talking to a not tv person on chat. but it was not work...

Closing a old now TV account which I forgot about.

I need to cancel an old NOW TV account completely, so I can redeem a TalkTalk TV NOW TV pass. My now TV account is set up on my Gmail email but to redeem the pass I need to have it on my Talk Talk email address. I tried to change over to my Talk Talk...

Payments

Hello, So I had planned to cancel my NowTV pass for entertainment, I was given an offer of £5.50 for 6 months starting the 16th. However it is still showing as £8.99 on my bank pending charges. Any help with this would be great.

Can’t update payment details

my payment was overdue and on my account it kept saying it had been paid, I needed to update my card details but every time I try it just takes me to the home page. I’ve tried to call and I just get told all they can deal with is broadband. So my las...

Cancelling now tv subscription

Hi there somehow I have managed to sign myself up to pay monthly for now tv back in April 2020 and have been paying for it since ive just realised yesterday and have now cancelled however I have not been using this service and am unable to find conta...

Use a Voucher

I recently redeemed a voucher for one month mobile access to sky sport via NOWTV.  I have installed the app however it won't let me watch live tv. It says I need a pass.  I do have a pass and it shows on my account.  Why won't it let me watch live tv...