cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Unexpected Payments

I have been billed even after I cancelled and switched off auto renew. As a result I need my card details removed from the site and my account deleted. Regards   

Resolved! Update payment card page not working

Hi I have tried everything, including reading posts on here. Trying to update card details on the relevant page, you can add the information. But there is no way to update, there’s no confirm button or anything. And no way to tell NowTV to correct ex...

Final bill not paid after waiting a long time

Hello, I am entitled a refund after my cancellation of my broadband plan. In my account, it says that the money has been paid on the 8th of October. Today it is the 19th and still no money has been received. Bear in mind that I have moved abroad and ...

NowTV stealing?

I had Sports membership for a few months and then I cancelled it. However NowTV went ahead and started charging for entertainment package without my approval. Lost a lot of trust.

Resolved! Charged Twice for NowTV Cinema Pass

Hello, I have 2 NowTV passes (streaming stick not broadband) NowTV Cinema Pass and NowTV Entertainment Pass. The issue is with the NowTV Cinema Pass. On my Account and Previous Billing statement I have already paid for this pass on 17th December 2020...