cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! VPN Access Restricterd

It seems that I can't stream anything today. Every time I get a message on my tv alerting me that VPN access is restricted.   I have been using a VPN to access the content when I moved. What I failed to understand is why would you prevent us from usi...

2 payments taken

Why have I had two payment taken from my bank for an entertainment pass, one for £9.99 and one for £5 both taken on the same day?

get my subscription back

After a problem at the bank (no money there lol)the Now TV has switched off... first I realised BTW I want to re-subscribe, so I added a new payment method. However I'm not being offered my previous subscription amount of 6.99, only the much higher 9...

Summary of my contract

Where can I find the summary of my contract? I checked everything in Manage Account but I can't seem to find it. I called customer service and asked if they could email it to me but the lady advised me they don't send out emails..

Account cancellation

Every time when I try to cancel my account, I open my "Membership" page, but it won't display my membership and there's a message saying that "something went wrong" and to "try again later". It's been A WEEK and nothing changed I don't want to be bil...

Broadband

@Anonymous User my Internet is due on 28 of this month but I don't get paid until the 1st of November do I get 2 months to pay it I have only ready done it twice where I had to months to pay do I get a one more 2 month to pay it

Amy2 by Mentor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Block 0844

My mum has been charged extra for calling 0844. Difficult for her to remember, does anyone know how to block chargeable outgoing calls, as you can with other providers? Thanks.  

Joe by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks