cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Now TV Boost

I've just noticed I've been paying an extra £2 a month since August for Now TV Boost. I don't remember ever signing up to or agreeing to this so not sure how this happened. My biggest TV is only 32" so not exactly cinematic.   It also says I can view...

Oops message

I’m trying to pay my bill and it is saying oops something went wrong before I even start payment

Bazzo by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Did not transfer money automatically

My bank card is not expire any time soon, it has enough money all the time, my home address is correct, it charged one pound when I first entered my card( and got refunded) and it doesn't pay automatically every month. I revised an email stating NOW ...

Membership

Good morning I tried to apply an offer and it asked if I could update my card details I did it but nothing happened and now the have cancelled my tv membership 

New customer help

I signed up for Now broadband over a week ago. ive had no emails and there’s no date showing on my account for an engineer or activation date.  ive tried the chat but get the same messages repeating.  I feel ready to leave at this point, but can’t ev...

Payment failed how on entertainment membership

Hi thereI have a entertainment membership for a reduced price until feb 2022 which comes out of my account every month. I have lost my debit card and requested a new one and In the meanwhile the payment failed as the card details held by Now tv have ...

Switching account to this email

Hello,  how can I shut down and close my account permanently with NOW? I have wanted to switch my current account to this email address, but it will not allow me due to this address already being associated with an account. Thanks. 

Cancelled membership

Hi, I have cancelled my membership, just checked my bank account and i've seen that NowTv have been taking money out of my account still even though my account had been cancelled, to top it off they are adding services and taking payment for things i...