cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Cancel Now online ACCOUNT (not membership)

I just tried signing up and creating an account.Given I am not in the UK right now, it wouldn't let me pay for the chosen membership.Now I have this online account under my e-mail with no active membership plan. I've only found the option to close a ...

Account not linked to my sign in

I had a broadband account with now tv before. I had to leave when I moved home and there wasn’t a space in the box. When a space opened up, I joined. However my new account wasn’t showing online, it was still showing as cancelled from before. I conta...

Charges

Shouldve been charged 4.99 for first 6 months after saying I had wanted to leave after trial so took that offer. I've since been charged two lots of 4.99 and 9.99 so just shy of £15 in total. Triple the amount I should've been charged. Tried chat whi...

Resolved! Sky Sports membership

Hi, I bought a sports day pass last week and now I have been sent an email that I have membership for the next 8 months. It says I will not be charged, and the only money that has left my account was the roughly £10 for the day pass, so I am really u...

Payments

Can someone tell me what boost is please I signed up under the illusion it was £11.98 amonth they are now charging  me £5.00 for boost which I've never heard off anyone know wat this is pls 

Cancel my NOW Membership

hay ive been looking into steps to cancel my membership i made it few months ago just to watch 1 movie doesnt metter and am looking for way to cancel it i dont have any cancel option in my acc looks like i dont have any active membership on the accou...

Money in credit not being used.

I watched a film through cinema membership and I have more than enough credit in my account to pay for this, but it has not been used. Anyone help as to how I can pay this via credit. Is there a time limit on this transaction before it appears in my ...

NorrieG by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Payment

Hi my payment hasn’t gone through this month and now it looks like it’s doubled