cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Overdue payment

I been cut off as saying payment overdue but bill not due till 23rd of the month and can’t get hold of anyone to talk about it 

Cancelation

I've seen what's written about cancelation, but if I go to the membership area there is none displayed so there is no option for cancellation. But as I was watching something for half an hour, so there should be one. What should I do?

billed twice but not showing up in account

I was billed £9.99 and £5 for an entertainment membership both this month and last month, in my account it says i only have an entertainment membership so why am I being billed twice and why dont they show up in my account but only on paypal.

Accessing an account without an email.

I have been continously charged for a now tv membership. When I checked my main account, I was not subscribed to any memberships, so I was confused. Using the Account Finder, I located an old account which must still have a subscription active. Howev...

Charges

Hi, I signed up for a 1 month free trail to now to on the 30th Jan and I have been charged £9.99 twice since! Why has this happened and can a refund be processed?

Broadband disconnected

My broadband went off today which I thought was due to a fault but since discovered it was disconnected for late payments. I thought my direct debit was set up so was unaware of payments being overdue and I can’t understand why the payment weren’t ta...