cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payments

Hi my payment details are up to date.. but for some reason it’s not been taken.. why is this can someone help.

Resolved! Account and billing

My account has been charged but I can not watch anything but used to be able to last week when I first made the account. I payed for HAYU and Entertainment and in my bank statement the money has been taken out my account but I can not watch anything!

broadband has increased without telling me!

Hi I subscribed to the fab fibre in august - 12 months at 23.00 - I have just logged onto my account and found that i have been charged 32.00 since September 2021 - I am really upset how has this gone up after only one month and how do i get the pric...

Resolved! My bill

My bill Is not due until Friday the 18th yet I just went to change channel and it's saying oops it looks like you don't have a membership but the money is not due until the 18th of Feb not sure what to do 

Ray26 by Advocate
  • 46 replies
  • 10 thanks

My ex has my login details

My ex has the nowtv on her roku, I can't watch it on my Xbox or cancel her device? It won't let me watch anything as she is constantly logged in, what am I supposed to do? 

Issues with MasterCard debit cards at present?

Had my Debit Card on file for a while but when I tried to purchase a sports pass last night it went though but I got a second e-mail prompting me to update details. Logged in, input details agin and then got another mail with the same mesage (card tr...