cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Non payment but paid by d.d.

I discovered my now broadband was down later today.I checked all the connections but they were all o.k.I then wentmomlinenusing my laptop and signed into my account.Apparently,I owe £44.00 for 2 months unpaid broadband.I then realised that I have not...

Name on my account is wrong

I just joined trough bt and set up a now tv account through them. I used my email address. However my address is one people often think is there’s and they sign me up for all sorts. clearly a Jade Smith did that with now tv. So when my address was li...

Resolved! NowTV abusing customers?

Last week I discovered that NowTV had not taken any payment for services for 8 months. I had set up broadband and phone in good faith and not checked my account or bank account. My services ran OK and I had no reason to suspect anything. However I go...

Cancel offer

When going to cancel my sports I was given a good offer but I can't accept it? How do I speak to a real person about this?

Robbed by now tv

On the 27th of march NOW tv emailed me informing me about a deal. Which was £1 for 2 months for the entertainment. They took my £1 from me but wouldnt let me use it. Then today they've taken £5 from me!! And I still can't watch anything on now it doe...

Payment not taken

I have received two emails to update my payment details. After following the instructions and re-entering my payment details, no payments have been taken and I have received another email saying that services will be canceled in 10 days. Funds are av...

Resolved! BT MANAGING NOW ACCOUNT

Hello MY now tv ENTERTAINMENT PACK is now being managed through BT, which was purchased after re-contracting my broadband with BT.MY currant MOVIE PACK & BOOST are now cancelled which I WANTED to do, my online account shows I can keep watching until ...

Charged twice for sports

On my banking app I can see that I was charged twice when I signed up for the Sports membership. One transaction went through and the other is still pending. Why was I charged twice and can this be corrected please?

Dlh02 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Failure to supply service

My service was promised on 1/2 April but is now delayed until 14th. Is there compensation or help in the meantime as I work from home. Why cut off with my previous supplier if they could not cover me?