cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! nowtv says they are unable to contact me by email

Two days ago I contacted NOWTV and agreed to switch to them from BT broadband.  Yesterday I received the following message, sent to my phone ... Hello, it's NOW. We sent you an email but it didn't get through. To ensure you don't miss any important m...

Resolved! Price increase during offer window

Hey all,  signed up for a yearly deal for broadband, cinema, sports, entertainment and boost. Was paying £4.99 for cinema for 12 months but the offer has cancelled and now being charged £9.99 a month? sports is still correct £19.99, entertainment is ...

Resolved! BOOST Pass.

So, sadly, we are all in yet another lockdown... and, understandably, people spend more time in front of the telly.Is it really necessary to ask for BOOST payments to have pictures in 1080? It is 2021 after all and HD and decent sound is rather stand...

Resolved! Have I got NowTV?

Hi, My payment details say that I have a payment for 'nowtv'. Do i?I pay for broadband but don't know anything about the TV stuff. I can't find on my account anywhere it confirms this, if i click on 'mytv' there are no options to search for programs ...

Cancelling account when an ex has taken it over

My partners ex has taken over his now account and he cannot access it at all to cancel, we can not find a way to discuss this with customer services and he is still being charged for everything they watch as well as membership, sometimes up to £30 pe...