cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laura77
Mentor

Truly awful customer service

@links to members @customerservice.

Why am I unable to speak to a human being at Now TV? I've been directed to use your Bot but even he won't talk to me!! Truly ridiculous. I've been incorrectly charged for 4 consecutive months but have no way of discussing my issues and correct the issue which I believe would be incredibly easy to resolve. I'm genuinely infuriated and have no recourse but to leave. Genuinely the worst customer service and business model I've ever seen. I thought BT and British Gas were bad but you're ahead of them on the "awful" scale of incompetence.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Laura77 

Saying 'you' on here thinking that staff will reply is pointless I am afraid. It is just customers like you and me on here.

Why do you need to speak with staff? NOW offer two products which are handled VERY differently. 

Is it for TV or broadband?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Laura77 

Saying 'you' on here thinking that staff will reply is pointless I am afraid. It is just customers like you and me on here.

Why do you need to speak with staff? NOW offer two products which are handled VERY differently. 

Is it for TV or broadband?

Laura77
Mentor

Point taken, thanks for your feedback. 
I’m still unclear as to how I speak to an employee about being overcharged for NowTV

redchiz1
Champion 2

Click on the green Chat online button here to get through to an agent during the hours shown. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Laura77 

Charged for what TV streaming or broadband?