cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subscription paid but not recognised

I renewed my membership today via Apple Pay (Now TV Entertainment) which had been working perfectly for the first month. The money is showing as having gone through in my bank account but when I try to view programmes the renew membership box comes up again!  I've tried switching my phone off, signing out, changing my password but it still doesn't recognise that I've paid anything. I've also tried on my pc too but here although I'm logged in I don't appear to have any past payments showing at all.  The settings on my iphone subscription shows that I have subscribed and will renew on 21 February but I'm just stuck!  Any thoughts please as desperate to get back to final series of The Sopranos!! TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

Did you originally sign up to NOW TV via Apple and are you paying your subscription via them?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
redchiz1
Champion 2

Did you originally sign up to NOW TV via Apple and are you paying your subscription via them?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I did.

redchiz1
Champion 2

OK, well I don't know the exact terms of service there, but I am sure you will now check if you haven't already!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem on Apple TV .. still the same pop up message appears to purchase the entertainment membership despite payment went successful .. I did try to purchase again but  it shows “you are already subscribed” with an error message  “something went wrong”.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Head onto live chat and see what the situation is if they can help.

Just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have had this problem since last month. My subscription was active and paid through AppleID but Nowtv not seeing it but when I try to subscribe again, now tv then tells me I have a subscription and then loads and says payment failed. I have the receipt email from Apple and have now paid for 2 months and not been able to watch anything. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the post directly up from yours to speak with staff at NOW to get it sorted.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help