cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kfox9
Advocate

Renewed account cannot see new order

We moved from our old address and cancelled our Now broadband a week before the move.  We have called to renew the services and we are being sent a new hub and we plug in and wait for the services to go live on our chosen date.

We received an email summarising and also within the email it said setup account (we already have our existing account).

On my existing account I cannot see in the 'orders' section my new order to track/see the progress.  Does anyone know how to overcome this, we don't want to setup a new email address we want to use our existing account.

Any advice appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kfox9 

Have you called the broadband team again?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Kfox9
Advocate

@gavs82008 Not yet, I will give them a call again to explain and hopefully they will merge it under my current account. Thanks

RoyB
Legend

@Kfox9 

Bit late now for you to learn this , but Now have a service for moving your broadband to a new address, without any need for cancel/reapply:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-move-now-broadband-to-my-new-home

But I mention this so anyone else chancing on this thread will know what the recommended procedure is.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.