cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sherry93

Refunds

Hi, 

I cancelled my free trial subscription on NOWTV before the payment due date and I have still been charged. I'm really unhappy about this as I canceled it before the payment was due to come out. I'm wanting to request a refund. 

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Sherry93 

The only free trial is for Hayu. Is that what you bought?

Although you will always get the 7 free days, it is advisable to cancel as soon as you decide you don’t want to continue, since the billing cycle can start late on day 6, and catch you out if you leave it that late.

As a matter of interest, can you share why you decided not to continue to a subscription?

I can tell you how to contact Now to discuss a refund (as can about 30% of the replies on here), but it does rather depend on the circumstances in which you have been charged, so best to clarify those first.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sherry93 

Staff wont reply, see this link.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

You need to speak direct with NOW to get a refund. Cancelling the membership doesn’t mean you will automatically be given the refund.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help