cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roge
Advocate

NowTV Disaster

I moved my Now TV broadband when I changed properties. This became so convoluted over the phone I regretted it, but overall Now TV has been good so tried to stick it out. 

They said 7 days after my activation, I'd need to call them up again to get my offers reapplied to my bill. This already makes no sense but I do this, and they say yeah everything's fine, your bill will be £23 for the next few months then increase once your offer runs out. That's fine. 

They then bill me in January £47.92 (£22+£25.92). I can't get through to anyone and my bank fortunately reverse the payment when I show them my bill is meant to be £23, and the fact it's been overcharged.

When I get through to NowTV eventually, they offer no information at all on why they they did this and say don't worry we'll refund you £1.71 in February because you've overpaid, isn't that nice? 🙂

I explain I have not paid their incorrect bill, and it has been reversed. They insist I have paid because their system says I have, and tell me to go away until February and see if anything goes wrong. 

Well today it went wrong. Today is the day I should be refunded £1.71 according to NowTV who still insist I have paid that incorrect January bill. Instead they have turned off my broadband entirely, and none of their help pages or numbers are directing me to someone who can help. 

I manually paid their (still incorrect) bill of £25.92 when I should pay £23. And now I wait for that £1.71 refund still as it's an overpayment. 

Still... no WIFI and no way of communicating with anyone. 

2 REPLIES 2
redchiz1
Champion 2

@roge 

You should continue to pay any bills, even in dispute pending resolution, otherwise you are liable to be disconnected, as seems to have happened to here. The support team do not engage here on the community I'm afraid, you will need to contact them directly by phone again. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@roge 

To echo what @redchiz1  says about the forum and staff. See this link.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help