cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RS1313
Advocate

Now TV sports membership automatically cancelled

Now tv 6 months offer got for 20£ a month got ended the on the 2nd month . now there is no option to query exactly what happened .  can someone please help me

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@RS1313 

I distrust the passive voice - ‘got ended’?

You stopped paying for it, and it was cancelled accordingly?

Somebody with access to your account cancelled it?

Do you have a family member who could have done this, for whatever reason, or someone you shared your account with?

You cancelled it, a mistake because you meant to cancel a different membership?

Or you were sleepwalking, and cancelled it then?

There was a terrible mistake at Now HQ?

Search your past emails for a cancellation confirmation - you should have got one if this was a normal, account-based, confirmation activity. This might give you a clue.

Have you set a Payment PIN? Though I know this prevents people buying memberships on your dime, but I don’t know if it prevents cancellations; having to log into your account to do this should normally be enough protection.

But if none of these things resolve it, then contact Live Chat; ask them what has happened, and if they can restore your offer, if you still want it. The following link leads to Live Chat:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; it’s just a ‘bot, and it won’t help you here.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.