cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile 6 month pass Membership no longer working

Hi,

Back in August, I purchased the offer of a 24hr NowTV Sports Day Pass, with the added bonus of a 6 month Mobile pass Membership. This was working OK until a few days ago, when I changed my account password and now I have lost the benefits of the 6 month mobile pass membership.
Since I changed my password, my access to any mobile channels is no longer active.
Can you look into this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cutthroat_jake 

See if NOW live chat can figure out what's gone wrong.

Click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below to get in touch with the NOW web chat service.

Don't click on the get up quicker button which is an auto bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cutthroat_jake 

Does the Mobile Sports Membership still show on your online NOW account under Manage Account > My Membership? 

If it's still showing active on your NOW online account, then perhaps try a fresh App download on your Mobile phone and once the App is downloaded from the Apps Store, then power down the phone for a minute or two.

Then power back up the phone and click on the gear wheel icon on the NOW App home screen and sign back into the App with the correct login credentials you used to check the Mobile Membership on your NOW online account.

Out of curiosity what Mobile phone are you using and I am assuming you was either trying to watch Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing (Horses) or Sky Sports News.

Hi @schnapps 

No, the mobile sports membership has now gone from my account, since changing my password. Very odd.
I'm using a Pixel 6 Pro.
Yes, I was trying to watch the sports channels.
It was working right up until I changed my password, then nothing 😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cutthroat_jake 

See if NOW live chat can figure out what's gone wrong.

Click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below to get in touch with the NOW web chat service.

Don't click on the get up quicker button which is an auto bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

RoyB
Legend

@cutthroat_jake 

Please be aware that ‘you’ here is just your fellow-customers, and while we try to be enormously helpful, none of us actually work for Now.

But we can surely point you the way to go, as @schnapps has done for you here,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

All sorted on web chat. Thanks @schnapps 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cutthroat_jake 

Out of curiosity, how did they fix it ?

Where it might help others who come across your thread.

Anyway glad you are all sorted 👍.