cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scotty

Is it possible to chat to a real person?

Hi, the NOW website says, "Get in touch for more help from a NOW advisor. If you're a TV member, you'll need to contact us by live chat." However, I can't find the live chat to speak to a real person, only their extremely unhelpful NOWbot that has me going round in endless circles. How do I access this live chat to an advisor that they talk about on their website? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

To bypass the bot click on the green Chat online button near the top of the page here

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
redchiz1
Champion 2

To bypass the bot click on the green Chat online button near the top of the page here

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 @Scotty 

ignoring the little ‘Get Help Quicker’ blandishment that appears on the page; that’s just the bot again 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Scotty

@redchiz1 Thank you, I couldn't find that anywhere!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Scotty 

You needed to click the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down when in each of the sections for TV. When using that drop down you get the box for live chat. 

Personally I would move that to the top and not behind a hidden little drop down!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help