cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelD
Advocate

Cannot cancel

Why so difficult to cancel !!!

I have tried last few days to cancel - all options suggested dont appear - instruction is along side what you dont want just mark cancel - I cannot see this option

Is there even a UK based telephone number 

7 REPLIES 7
Geoff

@MichaelD I have the same problem. Nothing on line allows me to cancel and the telephone number has so many options. I pressed 4 to cancel and it cuts off! My elderly mother no longer needs this service and its so difficult. 

MichaelD
Advocate

@Geoff I phoned my bank to cancel DD - they say its not a DD but will try to put a stop on it 

Thank you for removing doubt - thought it was me - I looked and re-read instruction how to cancel and its does say go to what you are subscibed to - I cannot see that just other options I can add and NOW make out (no doubt for the regulator) how easy to cancel . Honestly if NOW have access to this community why would they not intervene as it looks more like a scam 

chilli2
Elite

Cancel what? Broadband, now TV streaming, the milk?

Cancelling broadband will also cut the landline off

MichaelD
Advocate

@Geoff 

@chilli2 I am trying to cancel NOW Tv - your addition of the "milk" does not help - after several attempts not really in the mood for joke additions 

chilli2
Elite

@MichaelDThe service now known as Now offers both TV and internet services, I am not Psychic so as you failed to state what you needed help with cancelling it was down to guess work - hence the milk reference

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MichaelD @Geoff 

The call centre is for broadband ONLY. See this link and have a full read to how to cancel it, as it depends purely where you took the membership(s) to begin with.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now

As for the community, staff don’t and wont reply, see this link.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@MichaelD 

You can cancel any NOW TV membership quickly and easily directly via My Account, subject to the minimum duration of 30 days, or perhaps 6 months if you signed up to such a deal.