cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexyWalexy
Advocate

Cannot cancel Entertainment subscription - says bought on Amazon but I didn't

Hi, I cannot cancel my Entertainment subscription - it says I bought it on Amazon and that I need to manage it there, but there is no sign of it on Amazon (including in "My Orders") and I have no recollection of purchasing it there. I remember buying it on NowTV. I have an email receipt from NOW dated 2 December confirming my purchase.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AlexyWalexy 

If it's not under your Amazon account, jump onto live chat and speak with staff. Hopefully they can sort it for you.

Make sure to be signed in and use the 'How to get in touch' drop down.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/cancel-or-renew-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@AlexyWalexy 

You won't find it under My Orders on Amazon, try Your Memberships & Subscriptions. 

AlexyWalexy
Advocate

Hi, thanks for your suggestions. There is no subscription anywhere on my Amazon account including in Memberships & Subscriptions. I have spoken to NOW TV twice on the Live Chat at length and twice via email. Each time the person just tells me to check my Amazon account, and each time I tell them that there is no record of a subscription anywhere on my Amazon account. I have also sent NOW TV an email from Amazon confirming this is the case. I have also just sent a screenshot of my  Amazon Memberships & Subscriptions to NOW TV where you can see that I have no NOW TV subscription - this is the page the button that says "Manage via Amazon" in my NOW TV account directly links to.

I'm not sure what to do. Obviously it is pretty frustrating to receive the same response four times in a row.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AlexyWalexy 

If you took it via Amazon it’s worthwhile speaking with Amazon directly?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

@AlexyWalexy well you must have setup a second Amazon account. Obtain the reference numbers for any payments taken and provide these to Amazon, they should then be able to trace the account.