cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SR
Advocate

Cancelled account failure

My account was cancelled, so I thought, back in  Oct 2020, but turned out I was still being charged. I moved out of the country then and just recently regained access to my UK bank account to find the charges. Looking to see if I can get reimbursed for the unused months and get my account actually cancelled?

6 REPLIES 6
redchiz1
Champion 2

Is this for broadband, or TV? For the former call 0330 041 2518; for the latter it's live chat, click here and then straight onto the green Chat online button near the top of the page. 

SR
Advocate
For TV. Thank you
redchiz1
Champion 2

No worries. Did you get it sorted?

SR
Advocate

I haven't. I can't seem to be able to talk to anyone with NOW. It just keeps leading me back here. There is no phone number or email or customer care link. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SR 

the way to get in touch for TV you need to speak to staff via live chat. Which @redchiz1 already outlined in their first post to you.

live chat, click here and then straight onto the green Chat online button near the top of the page

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SR 

This is a customer to customer forum so you won’t get any refunds posting on here. Use one of the methods for whatever service your referring to in the post by @redchiz1 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help