cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JR1334

Can't cencel membership which hasn't been paid

I haven't used my Entertainment membership in over a month now and it's linked to a bank account with less than £9.99 in it so has been trying and failing to take the money since mid-July now. When I go onto the membership page, there is no option to cancel a membership, only to start one. I bought the membership from the website and am trying to cancel on a laptop.

I'm wondering if maybe I need to pay again for the past month before it will let me cancel?

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@JR1334 

If it is offering for you to start an Entertainment membership, then Now have already cancelled the one you had before due to non-payment.

You might want to talk to Live Chat to ensure they won’t be coming at you for payment by a different route.

You can contact Now via Live Chat from this link:-

Chat online

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ on this screen. This leads to the Nowbot, an AI bot that might well assist you in navigating the Help; but as you need to talk to Live Chat, you have already gone beyond that, and all the Nowbot can bring you is frustration.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.