cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael512
Advocate

Bill increase £20 see my earlier post.

Hi folks, further to my post advising previous Broadband (Fibre) and calls bill £25.50 per month now jumped to £43.50 per month without ANY notification. I can see the reason by downloading and opening the actual bill. The discount for 'Fibre' of £10 per month does not apply nor does the £8 for calls. Have paid the £25.50 (was increased from £22 this year) for over 12 months cant recall any mention of when these discounts would be cancelled. Waiting reply Now TV and if cofrrfect I'll be looking around!!

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Michael512 

Sounds to me you just come out of a 12 month contract and NOW have removed the discount for Anytime Calls and Fab Fibre or Super Fibre.

Normally NOW will email customers when coming close to the 12 month Anniversary (check your email inbox and Spam folders from any correspondence from Sky or NOW).

You can also check your NOW online account under My Account > Broadband & Calls > Messages.

If you find the email in question right at the bottom of the email options under Do nothing, it should say the discount expiry date expires on xx/xx/xxxx then after this date you lose the discount on your monthly Broadband Bill's.

Bests to give the NOW Broadband Team a call if you have only messaged them or sent them an email to discuss your account and prices in more detail.

Do you have their phone number?