cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mukesh

Being Overcharged for Sports & Boost for 3 months after Cancellation

I am being Overcharged for Sports & Boost for 3 months after Cancellation.  Been through the Bot which just directed me to a Customer Advisor, but then got cut off.

On online Account, surprisingly doesn't have billing the billing information!

Can't find a telephone number to call or details for an e-mail address to complain too.

5 REPLIES 5
redchiz1
Champion 2

You can get straight through to an agent by using the green Chat online button near the top of the page here

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mukesh 

Did you receive email confirmation of the cancellation? You need to make sure both memberships are cancelled as they are treated separately.

Use the method from @redchiz1 to get to live chat.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

When Boost comes to a renewal date, it checks that at least one other membership is running, 

If so, it renews; but if not, it autocancels itself.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Me just being paranoid and like to make sure it is all cancelled haha.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn’t mean they aren’t really out to get you 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.