Advocate

2 accounts

Does anyone no how to delete an account i seem to have two

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@alan55 

The best way to delete an account is to email support using the address in the below picture.

3E102F7C-925A-4286-BA87-041816BDF137.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@alan55 

Before taking @gavs82008‘s excellent advice, do you know the details of these two accounts?

If so, inspect each one for ongoing Memberships, decide which account you want closed, and cancel any running Memberships, if there are any, on that account, and only then contact Customer Services.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
starman73
Elite

FWIW it’s a good thing to have two accounts as you are limited to one stream per account.  I have three separate accounts for cinema, entertainment and sports.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

Three accounts 😲 not for me. Couldn’t be bothered with the hassle of maintaining 3, bad enough just managing one haha. 

Took out boost to cover the extra streams. Although I originally took boost to get 1080p and 5.1 sound. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help