cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

invalid user details message in iPad app

I can login to my account via the internet i.e. Safari. I select a film and message states you must use the app. When I login to the app a message states that my user details are incorrect! It's the same problem as many people on this forum are having! 

Ipad Air 1 OS 9.1 and I have tried rebooting and I have reinstalled the NowTV app.

I can view fine on my Xbox and a MacBook Pro. This issue only affects the IPad App, just like all the other users who have recently raised issues. There seems to be a general problem here.

Thank you.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear that this issue is still ongoing.

Can you try using the Browser on your iPad and clear the cache on it (In the Settings app, tap Safari, and you will see options to ClearHistory and Clear Cookies and Data.) then gop to NOW TV and try to sign in. If it accepts your signin, close the browser and try the NOW TV app again.

If that doesn't help, please let us know which version of iPad you have and the iOS it's running.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No that makes no difference, im using ios 9.1 and ive tried signing in on my iphone and its the same message of  'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised. Please check and try again (password in case sensitive) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, I've replied to your post on another thread. Please let me know if you still have issues signing in.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems to be working now, 

Though for how long..??

We will see.....

andyp68