cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPad app not working

Hi - my nowtv app updated on my iPad and now will display all the programmes etc but when I try to play it will display a single snapshot of the programme (very low quality) but the play button won't do anything.
My wifi is totally fine - I can flick across to iplayer and it'll play normally but when I head back to nowtv it doesn't want to do anything.

Please help - incredibly frustrating.
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi - my nowtv app updated on my iPad and now will display all the programmes etc but when I try to play it will display a single snapshot of the programme (very low quality) but the play button won't do anything.
My wifi is totally fine - I can flick across to iplayer and it'll play normally but when I head back to nowtv it doesn't want to do anything.

Thanks

@Anonymous User

Hi Rinoa 🙂

We are sorry to hear about the problems you have been having !

If you wouldnt mind answering a few questions so that we can get a better understanding of whats happening and we can get this sorted for you 🙂

When did the app update ?

Since the update have you tried uninstalling the app and re downloading it to see if this helps ?

Is your ipad IOS software up to date ?

Do you have the same problems watching Now TV on any other mobile devices ? (If you watch on any other devices)

Looking forward to hearing back from you 🙂

Kymberly (The Now TV Team)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks

@Anonymous User

Hi Rinoa 🙂

We are sorry to hear about the problems you have been having !

If you wouldnt mind answering a few questions so that we can get a better understanding of whats happening and we can get this sorted for you 🙂

When did the app update ?

Since the update have you tried uninstalling the app and re downloading it to see if this helps ?

Is your ipad IOS software up to date ?

Do you have the same problems watching Now TV on any other mobile devices ? (If you watch on any other devices)

Looking forward to hearing back from you 🙂

Kymberly (The Now TV Team)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi pls help my iPad app won't even install at all from the App Store 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
Thanks for the help. I've reset the iPad, updated the software to the latest version and it's started up and played now.
Thanks!