cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

WiFi Connection Problems

When I try to connect to my Now TV WiFi using my I Phone I get the message ‘Incorrect password for network’. I have been using the WiFi for 6 months with no problem. I’ve tried resetting the box and re-entering the password on my phone but nothing is working.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Is it a new phone that's never been connected to the network, or was it previously connected fine but now won't? There's a help page here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-connect-an-apple-device-to-my-wi-fi-network

make sure you enter the password in capitals, there's no numbers so anything that looks like a number will be a capital letter instead. Also you haven't at some point changed the default wifi password to something else yourself?

If that fails try entering the wifi details manually (on iPhone wifi connections settings choose join other, enter both wifi name and password manually, choose WPA2 as encryption type).

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
When I try to connect to my Now TV WiFi using my I Phone I get the message ‘Incorrect password for network’. I have been using the WiFi for 6 months with no problem. I’ve tried resetting the box and re-entering the password on my phone but nothing is working.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

@Anonymous User What phone do you have? Had some experience of this myself (not specifically with the NOW TV Router, but with a few different brands tbh) and it's extremely frustrating. When did you get your NOW TV Router? Was it the 6 months ago yeah?