cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is the sound quality so poor on the iPad version when compared to the PC/MAC?

Sound quality is poor compared to the PC/MAC playback ect. Are you ging to improve the iPad app anytime soon?

124 REPLIES 124
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah it's rubbish. I'm binning off the service this month. Crap that they don't take quality seriously. Cash is king! Will go to another service
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just subscribed to Now TV specifically to watch Grey's Anatomy, 7th series onwards. The sound is appalling! Very echo like.

Looking at when this thread was started, I am appalled that after nearly a year, this issue still has not been addressed.

Could someone, with some authority, advise as to how they can help me and many others, resolve this matter

Regards

Fiona
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I'm not here to jump to NOW TV's defence by any means, are you referring to sound from your iPad or another device? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi  @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear your getting bad sound quality on your iPod.

Can you please try deleting the NOW TV app and then reinstalling.

Please let us know if that helps.

Many thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for the quick response. I have an iPad Air. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app but unfortunately I still have the same problem??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

As Tom has mentioned we are still working on this and we are sorry for the time it is taking but it is a long process. We will make customers aware of any changes on this thread.

In the meantime could you try clearing your cache.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User 

What does clearing the cache have to do with sound quality on an iPad, or a PC for that matter?  Firstly there is no cache to clear on an iPad,  nor does the NOW TV app have a separate cache which can be cleared as far as I can see from within the app or within the iPad settings.   I believe the complaints are about sound quality on this platform and not a PC?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Some feedback from the NOW TV team regarding this issue would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Regards

pethead65

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are still working on the audio playout on the Ipad, looking at ways to improve this and we're sorry for the time it has already taken and time it will take to get this service enhanced.

We will have updates as soon as we have some. 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Many thanks for your reply, but it seems this issue has been on-going for ages (year or so).  I'm not sure I understand what the delay in rectifying the issue is, as it seems to be across the board with all content.  Hopefully we will get some feedback soon.