cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to log in with second device....

Hi 

I purchased a now to box a couple of months ago - created my account - simple easy no problems.  I have since purchased an additional box....  Plugged it in - logged in - went to view a movie and get a message prompting me to start my free 14 day trial, or enter a voucher or cancel.  So I choose cancel and it takes me back to the movie select screen and I am unable to watch anything...  I read on the forum about having multiple accounts etc so I logged both now to boxes out and reset my password on my laptop - reset both boxes logged back in using the new password and still only the original box works - have now tried this several times and even used the push home button x5, ff, play, rear,ff method too but nothing.

interestingly when I log in on my laptop to my account and manage devices their are no devices listed - not even the original box that is working fine..... 😟

Any ideas???

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues with your new box. I will send you an e-mail now. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ranj could you send the second Box set up instructions to me too please
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Are you having any particular problems? Setting up your second box should be just a case of entering the same NOW TV username and password as your first box when prompted.