cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This sucks.  I own 1x MacBook, 1x iphone. 1 x IPad Yet wheneveri wsnt to use any of them, i get the message wait till January to add a device.  I ONLY HAVE THREE DEVICES. How about you wait till February before you bill me again.  Thieves.   

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

When it comes to device resetting, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using my chromecast, it's been like this for a year now and I still cannot add any new devices to use with nowTV despite having some slots for authorised devices.

Somewhat fedup with it, can anyone offer any help/advice? 😕

Ben
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Nash

You have to contact Live Chat, on the following URL, to get your problem sorted.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you give this a go now it should be working for you 🙂

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have been using nowtv on my phone for ages now. Today I tried to watch a programme and it keeps coming up with ' you've already used your monthly allowance for adding new devices' but this isn't a new device? I have tried watching programmes on my xbox too and it says the same thing. What is going on??
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two. Ordinarily you can change one registered device per month.

That being said, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the issue tonight where I have gone to watch Now TV on my iPhone which has been a registered device and i've been watching on for well over a year now. It came up with the error message "you have already registered the maximum number of devices". This is not the first time this has happened either. Is there something you can do to rectify this?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two. Ordinarily you can change one registered device per month.

That being said, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hiya, thanks for the help. I have sent a message onto your team.