cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, you've already used this month's allowance for adding new devices, ...

I went to watch now tv on my iPad as I mainly do and it came up with the notice that I have reached my allowance, but I have always had it on this device and never removed it. My registered devices even states iOS on there and yet it does not let me watch from my iPad.

i have added devices recently but why would I no longer be able to watch on a device that is still registered and has always been. 

Even more annoying is that this is the main device I watch from and will be the only one I will watch from for the next month making any subscription useless if I can't watch from this device 

136 REPLIES 136
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe your issue has been resolved since your post. If you need any further help please do get back in touch!

🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am receiving the same message? Can I have some help please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This should be resolved for you.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still getting you have used all your devices this month can anyone sort this out for me from now TV

Gaz
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted thanks
Gaz
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting an error message on my iPhone saying it can't play as I've used up all my allowance for new devices, however my iPhone has been registered since the start. Anyone know a fix to this?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

It may be the recent iOS app update might have messed things up. If you haven't already got it sorted, have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can make an adjustment for you as a courtesy. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this same also, in particular when trying to stream through chrome cast from ipad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see this has been resolved for you.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having same issue re ipad reinstalled nowtv and came up with this